The Rules of the ExpertSender Contact Form "Ask an Expert"
These Rules (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) govern the principles of gratuitous use by the Users of the ExpertSender Contact Form “Ask the Expert” available on the website of ExpertSender (www.expertsender.pl).
The terms used in these Rules mean:
- ExpertSender - ExpertSender spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdynia, al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-541 Gdynia, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk , VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000329885, NIP: 5862237116, REGON: 220775305;
- ExpertSender Contact Form “Ask an Expert” or Contact Form - the form in which Users of the www.expertsender.pl website place necessary information and data in order to obtain the response to the submitted application;
- Website - Internet service called www.expertsender.pl;
- User - a person using the ExpertSender Contact Form within the scope provided for in these Rules;
- Service – electronic service provided by ExpertSender via the Website, whose scope was set out in detail in § 3 of the Rules.
Defining the rules of Users’ access to the ExpertSender Contact Form “Ask an Expert”
- Access to the ExpertSender Contact Form does not depend on the User fulfilling any formalities, in particular, the access does not require the User to register and to log in.
- ExpertSender provides Users with gratuitous access to the ExpertSender Contact Form for an indefinite period of time. Access to the ExpertSender Contact Form is gratuitous and voluntary.
- The ExpertSender Contact Form is used only for correspondence related to the activities of the ExpertSender within the thematic scope specified in it.
- The ExpertSender Contact Form shall not be used for conducting correspondence in specific cases and proceedings conducted by ExpertSender (initiated or concluded) as well as submitting complaints, petitions, offers.
- The service provided by ExpertSender via the Contact Form is intended for entrepreneurs within the meaning of the provisions of the Entrepreneurs Law of March 6, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, No 646, as amended).
- To use the Service provided by the ExpertSender via Website correctly, the User must independently ensure the access to the computer or mobile device.
- In order to use the ExpertSender Contact Form “Ask an Expert”, the User performs activities consisting of:
- filling in the ExpertSender Contact Form by providing the following data and information: full name, e-mail address, company, industry, telephone number, subject and content of the message;
- confirmation that they have acquainted themselves with the Rules and that they accept all their provisions;
- confirmation that they consent to the processing of personal data in order to respond to the message sent via Contact Form;
- confirmation of willingness to contact by clicking on the link contained in the Contact Form.
- The User is obliged to use the ExpertSender Contact Form in accordance with the provisions of law, the provisions of these Rules and good practices.
- The User undertakes not to provide false personal data, as well as not to provide personal data of another person without their permission, and not to provide an e-mail address of which they are not the owner. The User bears sole responsibility for the content of the data provided by them, including liability for possible infringement of third party rights.
- The User undertakes to acquaint themselves with the changes to these Rules.
- The User of the ExpertSender Contact Form is entitled to one-time gratuitous telephone consultation lasting no more than 30 minutes (hereinafter referred to as the “Gratuitous Consultation”).
- ExpertSender reserves the right not to provide the User the Gratuitous Consultation in case of signing up for the Gratuitous Consultation by this User again.
Liability of the ExpertSender
- ExpertSender is not responsible for User's decisions taken on the basis of information obtained as a result of using information obtained after filling in the Contact Form, in particular these information may not be the sole basis for any claims against the ExpertSender.
- ExpertSender is not liable for the lack of access to the ExpertSender Contact Form resulting from reasons beyond the control of the ExpertSender or resulting from other technical reasons related to the functioning of the IT system and the website.
- ExpertSender reserves the right to change the provisions of these Rules at any time. The changes come into force at the moment of placing the content of the amended Rules on the website www.expertsender.pl - Rules concerning the use of the ExpertSender Contact Form.
- The User shall have the right to submit a complaint to the ExpertSender, if the Service on the Website is not provided or is provided without compliance with the provisions of the Rules.
- Complaint may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or in in writing to the following address: ExpertSender Sp. z o.o., al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia.
- The complaint should contain the following data: full name of the User, name of the Company, contact data: telephone number and e-mail address, description of the problem which is the subject of the complaint.
- Complaints shall be considered within 30 days from the date of delivery to the ExpertSender.
- These Rules shall enter into force on the day of their publication on the Website.
- ExpertSender reserves the right to amend the Rules at any time.
- In the event of changes in the Rules, they shall be published on the Website before the day they enter into force. Changes in the Rules enter into force and are binding for the Users upon publication on the Website.
- Lack of acceptance of the new or amended Rules is tantamount to resignation from using the Service provided via the Website.
- In unsettled matters in these Rules the Polish law shall apply.