Careers Software Tester
You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company. Our software helps eCommerce around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
At present we’re looking for an experienced Software Tester to join our Polish team and help us with developing our cutting-edge, robust marketing automation platform.
If you have experience in conducting regression tests, acceptance tests and retesting, you have an eagle eye and pay great attention to detail plus you have participated in the creation of automated tests, then we’re looking for you!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Ensuring software compliance with business requirements.
- Developing and implementing manual tests.
- Developing test scenarios.
- Analyzing, documenting and reporting test results.
- Developing and implementing automated tests.
- Working closely with the entire development team.
Apply now if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as a software tester.
- Can use tools supporting software testing.
- Know SQL.
- Can speak English well-enough.
- Are focused on teamwork and achieving business goals
- Can create automated tests.
- Are familiar with the following tools: YouTrack, Octopus, Postman, Visual Studio.
We’ll be hyped if you:
- Collaborated with organizations such as MAAWG or Signal Spam.
- Worked with Microsoft 365, YouTrack or similar applications.
- Have experience with SaaS technologies or security standards such as ISO 27001.
We promise that you’ll:
- Get busy, helping us with developing our robust marketing automation platform.
- Get stable, full-time employment with salary adequate to your experience, skills and knowledge.
- Get educational funds for your professional development
- Get the usual benefits: Multisport Card membership, medical insurance (Family Plan).
- Get some flexibility, in the form of flexible working hours and an option to work remotely.
- Enjoy an informal work environment in a modern office space.
If you would like the data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender S.A. or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator i.e ExpertSender S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-280), ul. Norwida 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000329885, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 50 000, of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.