Careers (Internship) Finance & Administration
You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company. Our software helps eCommerce around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
Intern in Finance & Administration Department! and start developing your passions and skills now!
Your scope of responsibilities:
- Your main goal will be to support employees in their current tasks. You will learn the work standards depending on the selected department and you will have the opportunity to learn from the best about the e-commerce industry .
Our requirements in general:
- Graduates and students who will be happy to join the exiting world of e-commerce and take first steps in the business.
- People full of passion, commitment, curiosity, but also humility and willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of English (You are able to have a conversation with your client / business partner), a plus will be French.
- You are available 4-5 times a week.
If you consider yourself as:
- Available to work in the office and open to the variety of tasks performed,
- Person who likes to be with people and has an optimistic, happy to help attitude,
- Someone able to split attention and be able to focus in a bustling and international environment,
- Accurate and with attention to detail – these counts for us very much,
- A person fluent both in Polish and English (this is an absolute must),
- Someone who has very good knowledge of Excel Our offer is addressed to students of the following fields: administration, management, finance and accounting.
What we offer:
- Necessary basics of administrative and office work with accounting elements,
- Getting to know the tools helpful in the administration and accounting department,
- Cooperation with the international team of ExpertSender; language, organizational culture,
- Cooperation with various departments of the company.
If you would like the data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender S.A. or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator i.e ExpertSender S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-280), ul. Norwida 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000329885, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 50 000, of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
|Department||Finance & Administration|