Careers (Internship) Customer Success & Account Management
You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company. Our software helps eCommerce around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
Intern in Customer Success & Account Management! and start developing your passions and skills now!
Your scope of responsibilities:
- Your main goal will be to support employees in their current tasks. You will learn the work standards depending on the selected department and you will have the opportunity to learn from the best about the e-commerce industry .
Our requirements in general:
- Graduates and students who will be happy to join the exiting world of e-commerce and take first steps in the business.
- People full of passion, commitment, curiosity, but also humility and willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of English (You are able to have a conversation with your client / business partner), a plus will be French.
- You are available 4-5 times a week.
If you consider yourself as:
- Well organized and able to prioritize your workday,
- You have “to do” attitude and you are fast learner,
- Customer oriented (you have good “people skills” and you are happy to have conversation with the clients),
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed,
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers,
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be a plus.
What we offer:
- You will learn the basics of the e-commerce industry,
- You will see how to conduct business talks with the client,
- You will develop your interpersonal skills in the field of management and organization,
- You will have the opportunity to meet e-commerce “big players”,
If you would like the data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender S.A. or by sending a message to email@example.com. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator i.e ExpertSender S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-280), ul. Norwida 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000329885, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 50 000, of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
|Department||Customer Success & Account Management|