Careers C# Developers
We develop software that helps eCommerce sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 1,000 brands worldwide.
At present we’re looking for two talented and experienced C# Developers to help us in creating a brand-new product for the eCommerce.
If you’re experienced in programming on the .NET platform, familiar with SQL, can ensure high quality of the source code and like to make the front-end look good, you’re the person for the job!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Designing and implementation of a new key system.
- Ensuring high quality of the source code and applied solutions.
- Ensuring high efficiency of implemented solutions.
- Optimizing the code and SQL queries.
- Doing IT tasks in the Agile methodology.
- Maintaining and developing of company products.
Apply now if you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in the object-oriented programming (OOP; C# preferred).
- Knowledge of .NET or .NET Core technology.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Knowledge of applying design patterns.
- Experience in working with relational databases (good knowledge of SQL is a must).
- Good command of English.
- Team-player and goal-oriented mindset.
We’ll be hyped if you:
- Have experience in systems that work on big databases.
- Know the Kendo controls suite.
- Know the front-end technologies.
- Have experience in working in the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban).
- Know the Microsoft Azure solutions.
We promise that you’ll:
- Get busy – working on an interesting project, with up-to-date technologies, in the Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban).
- Have your say – that is a real influence on the shape of the final product and solutions used.
- Be stimulated – by your colleagues and tasks as we thrive to continually develop our skills.
- Get stable employment with good money (see top) – either B2B or standard contract of employment – the choice is yours.
- Get your upskilling funded – because we do invest in our team.
- Get the medical insurance (Family Plan).
- Get full flexibility – at present all our employees can work 100% remote, if they wish.
- Get the tools for the job: laptop, monitor displays, docking station etc. to use at home.
- Enjoy an informal work environment in a friendly team of 13 (and counting).
If you would like the data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender Sp. z o.o. or by sending a message to email@example.com. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator i.e ExpertSender Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia (postal code: 81-451), al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000329885, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 50 000, of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
|Salary||8500-12500 zł gross (UoP),|
10000-15000 zł + VAT (B2B)