How to make sure your eCommerce business is up and running when everybody has just switched to the remote mode?
Join us on March 26, at 2 pm GTM, to find out! Douglas Patfield, our Manager of Global Client Services, will be speaking on how e-commerce can find its footing and grow in times of uncertainty. In other words: how to build a sense of community in this difficult time while still leveraging the information and ensuring a stable growth of your business. Also, Doug will talk about 5 Quick Wins to implement straight away in your eCommerce store to ensure stable growth.
About the Event
Ecommerce Growth Summit is a free 2-day event providing attendees with the latest eCommerce insights and trends through streamed keynotes, breakout sessions, interactive learning and digital ‘ask an expert’ sessions.
Who and When?
The event will take place on March 26 and 27, and will cover topics such as strategy, acquisition, conversion & customer retention in the eCommerce industry.
The line-up is impressive and diverse, with industry experts, entrepreneurs and bestselling authors, including:
- Dennis Yu from Blitzmetrics: What Modern Marketers Need to Know About Facebook’s Algorithm in 2020
- Nir Eyal, Author & Keynote Speaker: How to Cut Through the Noise and Drive Productivity
- Tim Kilroy: AARRR – How to Use the Pirate Funnel as Your Map to Growth
- Andy Crestodina, Orbit Media: Why Analytics Works and How to Use it in 2020
- Roger Dooley, best-selling author on neuromarketing: Neuro-Loyalty: Convert Once, Keep Forever
- Andre Morys, KonversionKraft: How to Connect CX with the Business for Unlimited Growth
- Brad Geddes, Author of Advanced Google AdWords: How to Manage Your Google Ads Queries to Ensure a Profitable PPC Account