[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Automating customer/subscriber life cycle according to the predefined sequence of events can be a daunting task. That is why we have created Workflows – a feature that facilitates the process of executing complex email marketing campaigns.
Workflows can optimize almost every aspect of your marketing and sales activity, like:
- putting a lead nurturing program on auto-pilot,
- automating upsell and cross-sell campaigns for your existing customers,
- setting up reminder email chain for the upcoming event,
- enriching data with behavioral lead scoring rules,
- re-engaging inactive recipients,
- setting up process for converting users abandoning shopping carts into clients,
- performing continuously running split tests for optimizing campaign results.
The feature’s easy-to-use interface allows visualizing the logic behind any sequence of email marketing events.
The user can select, drag and drop building blocks on the workflow canvas. Each block is an event that indicates an activity or a decision point within a workflow. The blocks need to be interconnected to indicate the sequence in which they should execute.
The drag & drop blocks include:
- Start event (describes subscribers’ entry conditions to a workflow)
- End event (marks the end of the process for subscribers that have entered a workflow)
- Send email
- Delay event (temporarily prevents subscribers from advancing to the next event)
- Set data (sets or changes a value of a custom field)
- Data switch (allows branching off the path a subscriber follows through a workflow)
- Winner switch (performs a split test on up to five messages)
- Distribution switch (redirects fixed proportions of the subscribers onto different paths)
Download our free whitepaper about segmentation to learn from real examples how to segment your audiences.
The new feature helps transforming sketches and mind maps of marketing campaigns into working scenarios without spending days on reproducing the ideas within email service provider’s environment. It can be used for automating any email marketing scenario – from simple follow-ups, to complex multilayer schemas.
This is just a first post in a series. Stay tuned for more updates on ExpertSender workflows!