ExpertSender had the pleasure of being a title sponsor of the Email Insider Summit. For the first time it was organized in Europe, with the beautiful city of Montreux, Switzerland hosting the event. I wanted to share a short summary of this event, and what managers of the top European brands were discussing during this 3 day conference.
Thanks to the participation of experienced email marketers from leading brands, the quality of panels held during the conference was outstanding. The number of participants was limited by organizer. The petite size of the event uniquely mixed with an open formula of the panels, and breathtaking views over the Alps, which created an excellent environment to discuss current email marketing challenges and effectively share experience during roundtables or evening meetings.
Panels covered a broad spectrum of email marketing issues. Among others, attendees could listen to and contribute to the key takeaways on:
- Tips and tactics for email program
- Managing inactive subscribers
- The right goals for email
- Managing international email campaigns
- Acquisition of subscribers
Some of the key take outs are:
- Email is a number two online channel in terms of revenue. Right after search.
- One thing should always be constant in your email marketing programs: CHANGE. Change your time of sending, change your copywriting, change your content, images. CHANGE!
- Keep sending! According to Dela Quist of Alchemy Worx – the more email you will send the more money you will make.
- Always Be Capturing (ABC) – keep building up your email database at all times. Never, ever stop.
Along with the advanced technology for deploying mass email campaigns, ExpertSender also provides consulting services for our clients.
Events like this deliver feedback on the struggles of big brands and also bring ready-to-use solutions. If anybody is interested in topics discussed during the Email Insider Summit, feel free to leave a comment, or fill in contact form on our website.
Please also note that we were distributing a printed copy of our brand new whitepaper in Switzerland. Feel free to download your PDF copy of “8 Email Marketing Features eCommerce Cannot Discount”.
We would also like to take this opportunity to give a big thanks to the entire MediaPost team involved in organizing this event and making it so insightful.